Here are our top tips on maximising your buffet endurance (and eating capacity)
• Exercise before going to a buffet. You’ll feel lighter and be able to consume larger portions.
• If a buffet opens at a certain time, start early so you’ll have a wider variety to choose from. You can take your time, and even take little digestion breaks if necessary.
• Drink water so your body can easily break down all the food it’s about to intake.
• If you eat at a slow and steady pace, you’ll be able to eat and enjoy your food more.
• Make your money back by going for expensive favourites. For example, fill up on items such as sashimi, not noodles, which is relatively more expensive when charged à la carte.
• Take mini portions of each dish to start with. See what you like and what you don’t like.