With so many new restaurants and bars constantly opening, it's hard to pick which ones to try first. But we're here to make that decision easier for you.
A brand-new gastro-pub has just opened its doors at Hilton The Pearl and we're giving you five reasons it's awesome.
1. The venue is open seven days a week which means you can grab after-work drinks on weekdays or just chill with friends over the weekend.
2. You’ll enjoy an elevated dining experience with an eclectic menu, freshly prepared with the finest local produce. The dishes are inspired by French techniques and British cuisine, including traditional gastropub favourites and sumptuous continental dishes.
Some of Mulberry Tavern’s dishes include pan-seared cod fish with sautéed leek and peas, paired with a creamy bisque sauce and pepper steak, which is essentially a seared, pepper-crusted beef tenderloin with pepper sauce. For dessert, try the chaud-froid mulberry cheesecake, a light cheesecake with white mulberry biscuit, finished with pear and saffron sauce.
3. There is a specially-crafted beverage menu that includes a vibrant mixed beverage selection, as well as an extensive offering of enhanced beverages.
The centre bar is the perfect spot to enjoy inspired hand-crafted mixed drinks prepared by the master mixologists. Don't forget to order an artisanal cheese board to share with friends.
4. You'll love the décor. Modern wood panelling and exposed brickwork are the highlights and the ambience is sophisticated and cosy. It's just perfect to have a fun evening out with friends or celebrate with larger groups.
Spread across two levels, the outlet also features live sports broadcasting across several large screen TVs along with a pool table.
The outdoor terrace located on the ground level serves as an inner-city oasis with a slick urban outlook and provides an area to relax and dine if you're looking for an alfresco experience.
5. The location is fantastic and convenient, especially if you live in The Pearl-Qatar or nearby areas such as West Bay, West Bay Lagoon and Lusail.
That's five reasons, but what we love most about Mulberry Tavern is this is one of those spots that you'd want to keep going back to because of the uncomplicated, feel-good atmosphere and warm, friendly staff. We know we will.
Open Sun-Wed 3pm-midnight; Thu 3pm-1am; Fri-Sat 12.30pm-1am. Mulberry Tavern, Hilton Doha The Pearl (4492 4630).